Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4KSummary for April

 globe for world blogging challenge


For most of April  EDM310 students participated as mentors in the World Blog Challenge.
 
I had a student named Matt S. to comment on. I found that he did not blog very much, but when he did it was about one of his many interests. He had one about camping that I commented on, he talked about the spot that his father chose and the things they did while on the trip. In my comment I told him that the spot was great and that I used to love to go camping when I was younger.
In the other post on his blog that I commented on he talked about his legos. I told him that I still have some and asked if he had played the Lego games that have out for Xbox 360 since another of his interests is his system. In both of my comments I mentioned that he should make a new post answering my questions but it didn't work since he still has not blogged again, which makes me sad.

The other blog I had to comment on was Billy's. He is a Year 3 at Pt England School in Auckland, NZ. His post was a video of him talking about himself. He tells his biography including where he goes to school, his age, his mothers name, the amount of siblings and animals he has and some of his favorite things. In the comment I told him that he did a great job on the video and that he must love his family for him to mention them in a biography about himself. I also said that he needed to work on speaking up so that we could hear what he had to say a bit better, but that all in all it was a great video.

No comments:

Post a Comment