Sunday, October 09, 2011

Angela Maiers Educational Services, Inc.

Angela Maiers

Her first blog post that I commented on was talking about the project she has going called Project: You Matter. There was a video on this post that had information telling you what the project was about and how everyone can help and is important. I commented telling her that I think it's a wonderful project that I will incorporate into my classroom and that she needs to keep up the good work in the classroom and on her project.

The second post was called "Tools I'm Lovin'" and it was talking about how youtube now has a teacher channel that makes it faster and easier to create and show videos in the classroom. I commented letting her know I was glad she shared it on her blog and let her know I would most likely be using it in my classroom as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment