Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Art Viewer Summary Post

In the first post I had to comment on for this week there were many pictures of still life sketches that his class had made. He said that the objects were spread out over a span of one and a half desks and they could do it from any perspective. My comment on this post told him that I thought his students did a wonderful job on all of the pictures that were posted. I also told him that I was going into elementary education and that I would try to do something like that with my students although I don't know how it's going to work out since I want to be all the way down at kindergarten.
Finished Coke Bottle
The second post I was able to comment on from this blog was titled "The finished coke bottle" and it was just a picture of Mr. Burrows' finished painting of a coke bottle, lime and lemon. My comment on this post let him know that I loved the painting and that he did a great job with using mostly cool with a hint of a warm color.

1 comment:

  1. This sounded like it would be fun to see the different painting him and his class made. I agree, doing some projects will be a challenge the younger the students are. I like the photo above, I wish I had that type of artistic side. Have a good school year!

    ReplyDelete