Sunday, September 11, 2011

Live The Conversation Summary



"Working on the Chain Gang" was about an activity Mrs. Goerend did with her 5th grade students. In this activity they all got 5 strips of paper and wrote their strengths on them. Then Mrs. Goerend had them all staple these strips as the links on a chain by making circles with two of them intwined. She is all about building community in her class room and has many great ideas to help her. My comment on this post was just letting her know I love the idea of building community in the class room and that her activities seem like something I am going to one day want to do.
"Building Community" was the post before "Working on the Chain Gang" and was again about an activity that Mrs. Goerend did with her 5th graders. This one was a bag that they brought in filled wtih things they love. My comment for this one was telling her about my 8th grade French teacher having us do a similar activity and that again I will be doing something like this with my students whenever I get into a classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment