Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog Assignment 12

For this we are supposed to come up with an assignment that has not been done but that Dr. Strange may use in the future. For me I couldn't think of anything and so I waited to get ideas from other people that are in this class. Looking at their posts I saw that many of the classmates I follow were going along the same lines of setting a video to watch and then making an assignment around it.



I have decided to try the same thing. I found a video on YouTube about technological changes over the last decade. This video should be watched by students who can then discuss the technological changes over a different period of time. They may even be put into groups and asked to make a video similar to this for those time periods. If that was the case then they would also be assigned the behind the scenes video.

2 comments:

  1. Jeni,

    I like this concept, maybe even if the class video didn't look at technology so much as the styles of teaching in the classroom. The other thing you could do would be look at the way just writing has changed over the last 10-20 years. It is amazing when you just think about it!

    Nice video - it appears that the video was quite difficult to produce!

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeni,

    This is an interesting idea and I love the video, but part of this assignment was to actually do the assignment that you came up with (not to just talk about it).

    ReplyDelete